Board of directors (2020 - 2023)
The board of directors (BoD) is in charge of all aspects regarding the international plasma chemistry society. This is in particular selecting the venues and organizers of bi-annual ISPC conference.
- The BoD consists of 12 to 18 members: 5 from Europe and Middle east, 3 from the Americas, 4 from Africa, Asia and Oceania, 2 members at large.
- The BoD is elected by the IPCS members for a period of four years, one direct re-election possible.
- The BoD may elect members at-large with a term of four years. The members at large have full rights in the BoD. At each election, a new member at large should be elected.
- The BoD may also elect co-opted members who have advisory status.
- BoD Members, who miss two consecutive meetings without excuse forfeit their membership.
At each ISPC conference an election takes place to replace expiring BoD members.
|Europe and Middle East (5)|
|Jan BENEDIKT (Germany)||EME||1st||2021+2|
|Annemie BOGAERTS (Belgium)||president||EME||2nd||2021+2|
|Petr LUKES (Czech Republic)||EME||1st||2021+2|
|Christophe LAUX (France)||EME||1st||2021+2|
|Deborah O'CONNELL (UK)||EME||1st||2021+2|
|Eric ROBERT (France)||at large||EME||1st||2021+2|
|Dirk HEGEMANN (Switzerland)||treasurer, co-opted||EME||---||2021+2|
|Natalia BABAEVA (Russia)||at large||EME||1st||2023+2|
|Sylvain COULOMBE (Canada)||co-opted||A||2021+2|
|Lorenzo MANGOLINI (USA)||A||1st||2023+2|
|Luc STAFFORD (Canada)||A||1st||2023+2|
|Peter BRUGGEMAN (USA)||A||2nd||2021+2|
|Bruce LOCKE (USA)||vice-president||A||1st||2021+2|
|Africa, Asia and Oceania (4)|
|Tomohiro NOZAKI (Japan)||AAO||2nd||2023+2|
|Masaya SHIGETA (Japan)||AAO||1st||2023+2|
|Hai-Xing WANG (China)||AAO||1st||2023+2|
|Takayuki WATANABE (Japan)||AAO||1st||2021+2|
|Yuan-Hong SONG (China)||at large||AAO||1st||2021+2|
|Hyun-Ha KIM (Japan)||at large||AAO||1st||2021+2|
|Hae June LEE (S. Korea)||at large||AAO||1st||2023+2|
(*) due to the cancellation of the ISPC in 2021 due to the pandemic, the periods had all been extended by 2 more years.